Thursday 20 November 2008

Day 5.6


Been ill today, but ive been chilling out ive only sat on my laptop for 30mins now :) i watched wife swap today a documentary on polar bears and that was about it oh and some thing to teach sign language i can say look at the baby kitten in sign :D i no im amazing. I also learnt what Kid was, Baby Animals and A cat and sheep and a lamb... :D

i felt realy ill after about 2 so i crashed out and went to sleep, which ive just woken up from.

I was talking to my mates and my parents about warhammer. My plan was to stop playing WoW so much and get into painting Warhammer figurines, it uses slightly more brain power than hitting a couple of keys "R82027777722111111222193!128YKKW28773" kinda thing :p

Painting is always something i like to do, if not is to make sceneary for warhammer and stuff :)
its just something i'd like to do.

The reason i got playing WoW so much was because i was bored and had nothing better to do getting myself into it even more...

No comments: