Wednesday 19 November 2008

Day 4,8


Ok, just got back from my Uncles house, my grandmas house and so on and forth it was a family night out.

I wasnt to bothered about WoW but at lunch i spent it talking to one of my friends and hes finding things hard to get to grips with, mainly growing up.

He was saying how watching this show as a kid made him feel safe and like he always had a friend.

When i was little my mum used to read me books about Elves and Fairy's and naughty goblins. When we went out places like woods and rivers i would always say about the fairys in the grass and under the mushrooms and the elves in the trees.
Because i was happy and i enjoyed things a whole lot more when i was like this age, i feel safe and secure with anything to do with elves or fairys.

So when im playing WoW i feel safe, happy and a general sence of well-being.

thanks for reading x

No comments: