Monday 17 November 2008

34 hours in

Ok so i was ill today, my allergic reaction came out pretty shitty.

I stayed asleep until 1.30pm so i wasn't to bothered about playing WoW. But now im ill, there's nothing on the telly and im desperate to play. Its not the fact i want to do something with my hands coz msn and facebook and stuff can sort that out, its the fact i want to lvl and like help other people.

Ok fair enough if i want to help people i should do it In real life (IRL) but i dont like to in real life because some people are so ungreatfull, and this would make me feel like its a waste of time.

Another thing is becasue my boyfriends locked my account I realy want to see if i can play with it or attempt to but then this ruins my 504 hours, which will ultimatly suck and prove that im weak, which im not.

Its shit its only been 34 hours and im already wanting to play, hopefully it should ease off soon.
:D

No comments: