Friday 28 November 2008

Day 13



MIKKKEEEEEEYYYYY came over :D My parents agreed to letting me join the army, even though there a bit upset, they think ill fuck it up or ill die.

KISSING Is the best thing in the world.

ARGH So everyday at about 5.30pm Chris, Mikeys brother calls me, when he called i hollered down the phone

HAVING SEX TALK LATER!

Only then to receive the text:
Hi its Terry.

Terry is Mikeys mum, i was going AWOL i honestly thought i yelled down the phone at Mikeys mum that i was fucking her son.

I was crapping myself about it for a while then called back to find out i was just chris being a bell end.


BTW i dont live in a tent, i was on a camping trip in the summer and thorght i'd upload some of the pics, mikey said not to put any of him up, so they'll be ranomd or soemthing:D

No comments: