Tuesday 25 November 2008

Day 10


Sorry about my lame blog yesterday, i was at college so i couldnt make a big blog.

My mums ill so today ive done nothing, it sucks, i got up wanted to play WoW and well it sucks.
Ive got a karate grading coming up, and im practicing loads for it, its not easy.

I mean this week ive been so bored, i watched about 40 movies and i started watching TV again...
Its hit me in the last few days that actually, i have a limited bond with my family, everyone i know gets on pretty well with there family openly discussing most things, and its so different in our house, its just me that everything flops around.

Also im realy worried about my Mail, i know i have Mail from the AH and i need to get it before my stuff i sold has gone to waste, its one of these things, I can go on WoW on the 5th of December for a maximum of four hours.

A desision after this 3 weeks is up, is that on mondays wednesdays and fridays my WoW time is between 3-4 hours of play time MAX and on tuesdays and thursdays when im here alone i get 5-6 hours MAX and weekends havnt yet been desided.

Im realy excited that i can play again soon :) i have 240 hours (10 days) left and Im just waiting to play again :D

No comments: