Sunday 16 November 2008

20 hours in

Ok so im not actualy wanting to play now. its kinda weird, Ive got watching independence day with my family and stuff but im having an allergic reaction, and my throat is getting tighter but not so tight im dying, but hey.

I have no entintion of playing WoW tomorrow, im at college all day and then at karate and i dont get home until about 10pm and then i do coursework and sleep.

Tuesday is going to be the hardest, my brother is at school and mum is at work usualy i wittle tuesdays on WoW and this tuesday i would have done some new quests and tryed to get my Reputation up. It kinda sucks that i cant play but i know its for my own good.

I want to thank Mikey, my awesome boyfriend whos getting me through the 504 hours :D
or i realy might be shipped of to the Wild Horses Center in Amsterdam.

"Once we have dealt with the withdrawal from the gaming (the "detox"), we begin with the treatment. We use group therapy, psychologists, psychiatrists, and therapists, specialized in the treatment of gaming addiction. Our goal is to equip these addicted individuals with a new set of life tools to help them live life in the “real world” " - from Wild Horses Center

BUT I DONT LIKE THE REAL WORLD!!!

I like about 5 things in the real world.

1) my boyfriend
2) food
3) family and friends
4) computers
5) gaming

No comments: