Tuesday 18 November 2008

Day 3.5


I just want to cry, because im stuck in reality and i really dont want to be here, i just want to zone out and be in my world and enjoy my things and things i only like. I want to shut out everything that makes me sad or annoyed i really just want to cry, i could but if some walks in then ill have to explain it and they'll send me to wild horses. All i want to do is just shut this out and forget the things that make me feel down. I just, am fidning today so hard and its only day 2 out of 21.

I havnt spoken to anyone today really unless they have phoned me or something but thats about it.

I have loads of support from friends at the moment here are a few of the comments on my facebook:

Aleksandra wrote:
Good luck on your mission thingy! I'm guessing that game is very addictive. It was even on the news. :)

Elliot wrote:
i admire you restraint/commitment but just why? =P
on a similar note, how is the mission going?
FIGHT THE TEMPTATION!!
don't give up on this!
this does show a certain message....don't give up wow for weeks you've already paid for =P

Michael wrote:
Very unlucky... As Elliot says
Good luck

Catriona wrote:
World of warcraft eh? Impressive! xx

Jasmin wrote:
calm it, ye u play way to much so calm down
its gona rule ur life otherwise, restraint is the best way,i beliebve in u and u cn make it everday,ur become strounger everyday :D

I'm backing u all the way zoe you can do it!:D




Without supportive comments i doubt ill have anything to keep me going
if you want to join this its here

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=97073725194&ref=mf

Please Join and show me some support :D

3 comments:

skufi said...

hey there

i was just clicking on the yeah yeah yeahs link in my profile and in the jumble of results, i just clicked on your blog, which seems to be about as moody as mine... xD

i find it interesting to find out about a girl that plays (or played it as it seems) WoW...
not that i disapprove, i do my share of gaming, although not MMO

U got a great taste for music btw

skufi said...

oh and good luck on your ummmm... mission

Mayuki Neko_x said...

thanks for your comments :p my music taste is alright ^_^ yeah its cool beeing a female gamer only 2% of WoW players are female :)